Prague Summer Schools are seven-day academic programs designed to bring together undergraduate and graduate students of various nationalities and academic backgrounds to enjoy their summer holidays in a unique academic and cultural environment.
The Prague´s NGO SCHOLA EMPIRICA is pleased to announce the forthcoming Prague Summer Schools on the following topics:
- European Summer Institute on the Future of Europe: Lobbying in Brussels
- Summer School on Crime, Law and Psychology
- Summer School on European Politics: Interests versus Culture?
- Summer School on China: A World Superpower – Myth or Reality?
- Summer School on New Development Cooperation: Breaking the Chains of Poverty
- Summer School on Education: The Future of School
- Summer School on Globalization 3.0: Production and Consumption
- Summer School on Behavioral Economics and Psychology
When? 4-11 July 2015
Where? Summer Schools will take place in Prague, Czech Republic
We invite you to visit our website http://www.praguesummerschools.org to discover the details about the upcoming programs. The website will direct you to the individual page of each summer program containing information on academics, logistics, photos, alumni feedback, guidelines to application process, and online application.
We also encourage students to submit their applications to Prague Summer Schools 2015 by the deadline of March 31, 2015. Should you have any questions regarding the Prague Summer Schools or application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to your application!!!
Beküldte: Egle Havrdova, Ph.D. Program Director SCHOLA EMPIRICA, Czech Republic.